Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) 2022 Admit Card: Everything You Need to Know
The date of the Bihar Public Service Commission’s 67th Prelims test has been announced. As per the local media reports, the BPSC exam will be conducted in the month of September 2022.
The BPSC Prelims exam 2022 is anticipated to draw more than 6 lakh students, and according to officials, it would be conducted under the strictest security.
BPSC 67th Prelims admit card 2022 will be released seven days prior to the exam. Registered candidates will be able to download their BPSC admit card from the official website using their User ID and password.
On that note, let’s learn the steps to download admit card, the details mentioned, the documents required and other important information related to BPSC admit card.
BPSC 2022 Admit Card: How to Download?
The BPSC Admit Card will be accessible online. All credentials submitted by the candidate or the authority at the time of application must be easily available to them.
The following are the detailed instructions for downloading the Admit Card:
- Visit the BPSC’s official website (www.bpsc.bih.in).
- Open the Login page.
- Enter the username and password you created when you registered for the program. Proceed after completing the security captcha.
- When you enter Login, a new window will emerge on the display screen with the Admit card option blinking. Open it up.
- The candidate’s admit card will be displayed.
- Check to see whether all of the details are valid and up to date.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Print a few copies of the same.
BPSC 2022 Admit Card: Details Mentioned
The BPSC Admit Card will include the following information:
- Name of Candidate
- Name of Parent or Guardian
- Gender of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Registration and roll number
- Candidate’s caste category (if required)
- Address of exam centre
- Date and time of exam
- Applicant’s photograph
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Slot for examiner’s signature
BPSC 2022 Exam Day: Documents Needed
The only document that will allow the applicant to access the exam centre is the BPSC Admit Card. As a result, candidates must carry their admit cards at all times. They will also need to bring any of the following government-issued IDs (original copies) for identification and verification.
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Any other valid photo ID proof
Candidates whose admit cards have unclear images of their photograph or signature must fill out a declaration form from the internet and bring a physical copy with them to the exam. Such applicants must include two passport-size pictures as well as a photocopy of their photo ID. A gazetted officer must certify to the passport-size images.
Furthermore, several critical points that must be addressed are stated below.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, pagers, electronic pens, and smartwatches will not be permitted within the examination hall.
- Candidates may only bring a blue or black pen to mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
- Erasers, blades, and whiteners should not be brought into the examination room.
- Applicants must make their own arrangements to keep their possessions safe at the exam centre. Such preparations will not be the responsibility of the Commission.
- Avoid downloading or printing the admit card on the final day the link is accessible; there may occur technical issues on the day. As soon as it becomes accessible on the official website, download it.
- Do not misplace the Admit Card. For emergencies, print a few copies of it and store them safely.
- It is best to visit the exam centre before the final day of the test to ensure that you arrive on time.
- On exam day, arrive at the testing centre as early as possible to prevent any last-minute rush.
The BPSC admit card contains guidelines that all candidates must follow when taking the examination.